• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 17-24 Sept.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
archie mac said:
Tbf that was the first time since the awards started :)

It had to come at my expense, didn't it? :dry:

Well, no matter. The sheer weight of genius so evident in my posts will force you to overcome this anti-AAAS bias and name me the winner in all categories one day.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Turbinator said:
how do u join the AAAS
Talk to Marc and he will give you an application form and if your satisy his needs then he will let u join the AAAS :naughty:

Mind you i was a president to start with, so i didn't need an application to start with.. :p

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
alternative said:
Talk to Marc and he will give you an application form and if your satisfy his needs then he will let u join the AAAS :naughty:

Mind you i was a president to start with, so i didn't need an application to start with.. :p

Well to meet that requirement, you either have to be a midget prostitute, or know one.