• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
I don't know if you did the same but last night when the Binga one didn't work, I left the upload page after it had finished uploading but while it said it was still processing. For the others I let it stay on the page for the whole time until it had finished processing as well.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I don't know if you did the same but last night when the Binga one didn't work, I left the upload page after it had finished uploading but while it said it was still processing. For the others I let it stay on the page for the whole time until it had finished processing as well.
Yeah I do that too, but I know its failed when I go to my video list and it says the video has failed to process, even though the original upload page says still processing, even after 10 hours!

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Ahh that sucks. My short uploading spree will have to come to an end for now. Already used a quarter of my allowed quota for the month (25gb) in 2 days.

robelinda

I had a big Mohammad Azharuddin ton, 900mb, failed at 98% this morning, so annoying! That Slater 169 i posted before took about 8 goes before it finally uploaded successfully. Bit of a hair pulling exercise this uploading business, think i might stop soon to retain some sanity.

robelinda

I've used all types, you tube says its just an anomaly of the system, millions of uploaders find the same problems.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Hmm, I always use mp4 and haven't had a problem except for last night when I left the page before it finished processing.

robelinda

That dude took down those vids too, I sent him a message- a nice one too, not a snide angry one, i invited a conversation, I'm a nice guy really! Instead he pulls every single upload on his channel, and ignores my message, thats a bit wierd??

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
That dude took down those vids too, I sent him a message- a nice one too, not a snide angry one, i invited a conversation, I'm a nice guy really! Instead he pulls every single upload on his channel, and ignores my message, thats a bit wierd??
Atleast he realised what he was doing was wrong and did the right thing. Good on him.

About the message, I'm not sure tbh.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Any videos from the awesome Pakistan-Wi encounters of the 80's I had the 86 Pakistan-Windies series on tape but unfortunately lost it during house shifting.:(