• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Ch 9 showed quite a lot of WSC up until about 1995 during rain breaks, it was unreal stuff to see. I recall the last time they did so was during the SCG test in the 94/95 Ashes, when it rained on day 5 during Australia's 2nd innings chasing a big total, ch 9 showed that famous match where Hooksey returns and belts Roberts for two huge sixes, and then they showed tat other famous match from the 79/80 one dayers where England has every fieldsman on the boundary for the final ball of the match, even the keeper!

robelinda

Hi mate. Thanks for posting good batting videos. Can you post videos of good bowling that are not already on youtube. Like klusener's 5 wickets against Australia in the fourth game of the CUODS 97/98. I'm willing to pay paypal money or prostitutes if you like.
Ok Ive edited down my video of that 4th CUB match to just Lance's 5 wickets, uploading now, expect it to finish in a few hours! Hooray! I was actually at that MCG match, Ive never seen Australia beat SA in a one dayer at the MCG, not sure if they ever have come to think of it. Couldnt believe we didnt chase down 170.

robelinda

Here's Greg Blewett's 260* vs QLD at the Gabba

YouTube - Greg Blewett 260* 2001/02 vs QLD

Almost finished Blewett stuff, tons of HAYDOS next, and these ones are unreal. He was as dominating as you could imagine in shield cricket. A few of his tons were against Warne and McGrath too, he had no problems with both of them, not many of the aussies did in state cricket.

Last edited:

sifter132

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Was searching for a monumental stuff up in the field by Mark Alleyne during the ODI series of 98/99, but couldn't find it on youtube. He trips over, slides, ends up short of the ball - can't quite remember, just remember laughing hard. Ring any bells? Was at the Gabba I think.

robelinda

Was searching for a monumental stuff up in the field by Mark Alleyne during the ODI series of 98/99, but couldn't find it on youtube. He trips over, slides, ends up short of the ball - can't quite remember, just remember laughing hard. Ring any bells? Was at the Gabba I think.
Yes i do remember it! Was during a Eng v SL match? I only just recently went through my old videos of that whole series, but didnt keep ball by ball of the non Australia matches, so I might not have it, will attempt to check. Cricinfo didnt have ball by ball commentary yet...i think.

sifter132

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
There wasn't any ball by ball no - just checked. I think it was the Aus-Eng game, cause I went to the Eng-SL one in person. I'd forgotten that I'd gone to that game until your reply! Oh how time flies and memories fail... Was a pretty dour game really, but Fairbrother was a bit Bevan-esque in the chase to get the Pommie boys home against the Lankans.

robelinda

Just uploaded this one, Matthew Hayden 147 vs Victoria, including Shane Warne, absolutely hammers them. I was there for a bit of this knock, at Punt road in 2002. Prettty happy with the quality of my vids so far, seeing as they came from old VHS tapes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfJVpFGzaOM

Last edited:

Noble One

Just uploaded this one, Matthew Hayden 147 vs Victoria, including Shane Warne, absolutely hammers them. I was there for a bit of this knock, at Junction Oval in 2002. Prettty happy with the quality of my vids so far, seeing as they came from old VHS tapes.

YouTube - Matthew Hayden 147 vs Victoria 2001/02 Junction Oval
Another great video. Reminds me how dominant Hayden was during the peak of his career at sweeping the spinners. He was dispatching Warne and Miller deliveries pitching a foot outside off and sweeping fine of backward-square. Queensland was just so dominant during the Hayden and Maher opening combination. Broad and Townsend will never come close to matching them.

Enjoyed the Matthew Inness footage too. I don't think I have ever seen a bowler charge to the wicket so hard, and hardly break stride in delivering the ball. Can you believe he is still only 32 years of age? That catch he took to dismiss Maher was a ripper too.

kiwi_chick

Cricket Spectator
Thanks mate for posting the video.

What is Cronje doing at 2:22 ? He also slaps Kirsten's and Klusener's bottoms before that.