• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd only ever heard about that shot (and it was talked about non-stop through the '97 Ashes). Sucked, saw almost the whole lot of the rest of the series but the one time I take a piss break.....

Hold hell @ the shot, geez he saw it early and just went with it. Played at least one more like it in the Ashes but obviously not against a bowler of Donald's calibre. Fearsome.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Surely you've seen ALL my Imran uploads I've done......
I think you have uploaded this video on a another Imran compilation as well which wasn't as good quallity. This video quality was IMMENSE to say the least. I have not seen such good quality of a 30 year old video. You can see the ball darting in from outside off. You can see the reverse swing clearly. I had somehow missed this one.

I think I should revisit all your Imran vids in case I have missed out some :p

Flem274*

123/5
To celebrate 0-6 in overseas tours for India and counting, I have some requests;

-Tim McIntosh's hundred in India
-Kane Williamson's debut hundred
-Jesse Ryder's hundred in India
-Brendon McCullum's double hundred
-Chris Martin's 5fer
-Ross Taylor's hundred against India
-Jesse Ryder's double hundred against India
-The last wicket partnership between Chris Martin and Hamish Bennett that lasted ten million glorious balls

I've been trying to find decent highlights for these two series for ages, so anything (if possible) you could cobble together would be awesome.:)

Alternatively, a BJ Watling or James Franklin dismissal (or a Jeetan Patel sixes hit against him) compilation would be much appreciated and constantly used in a trolling manner.

Flem274*

123/5
Oh yeah, and anyone who can find Ross Taylor's 154* against England in Manchester will be immune to infractions for several weeks.

sachin200

U19 12th Man
To celebrate 0-6 in overseas tours for India and counting, I have some requests;

-Tim McIntosh's hundred in India
-Kane Williamson's debut hundred
-Jesse Ryder's hundred in India
-Brendon McCullum's double hundred
-Chris Martin's 5fer
-Ross Taylor's hundred against India
-Jesse Ryder's double hundred against India
-The last wicket partnership between Chris Martin and Hamish Bennett that lasted ten million glorious balls

I've been trying to find decent highlights for these two series for ages, so anything (if possible) you could cobble together would be awesome.:)

Alternatively, a BJ Watling or James Franklin dismissal (or a Jeetan Patel sixes hit against him) compilation would be much appreciated and constantly used in a trolling manner.
I think that series is available in Jimpson's blog

Jimpson's Cricket Videos

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Oh yeah, and anyone who can find Ross Taylor's 154* against England in Manchester will be immune to infractions for several weeks.
Too easy for ROB.

Am editing Fleming's big 274* too right now......you want the one hour or two hour version? No joke.