• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Im uploading something else too, so it will take 30 mins to upload this vid at the same time. ITS GOLD MAN!!!! Consider it my xmas present to you, do not go to bed yet.......WHAT A CRICKETER!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Im uploading something else too, so it will take 30 mins to upload this vid at the same time. ITS GOLD MAN!!!! Consider it my xmas present to you, do not go to bed yet.......WHAT A CRICKETER!
Just opened up a new packet of pretzels.

I'll be here for a while.

robelinda

Also found footage of the amazing stumping by Darren Berry off Paul Reiffel's bowling. Its holidays, i have the time to go through my 280 old video tapes that i haven't watched since 1999, all random news clips etc from about 1985 to 1998.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
got shane lee hitting the sign? not up on youtube iirc. no idea if it was a tv match mind you

robelinda

BENCHY!!! you aint gonna believe it, I found another Cheeqs video, this one is GOLD GOLD GOLD! Will upload it straight after the other one finishes. You won't believe it.

I'll dig up the Lee sign, which year was it, 95/96?