• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
@smalishah84

Hey man, nice channel indeed.

Do you also accept requests like Rob? :D
Hi there Snalishah.
Yes I do accept requests in the most part.
I have the 1972, 1974-75 ashes, 1989,1993,1997 etc.
Like I can't upload anything to do with India, and nothing from England in the past 6 years.
Preferably Australian. What is your request?
-Sportingchallenge

smash84

The Tiger King
Hi there Snalishah.
Like I can't upload anything to do with India, and nothing from England in the past 6 years.
Preferably Australian. What is your request?
-Sportingchallenge
Hi sportingchallenge

I would like to request some Pakistan stuff if you have it? Do you have Pakistan's series to in the caribbean in 1988?

Do you have any of Rest of the World matches from World Series Cricket in the late 70s?

and btw my name is SMalishah and not SNalishah :)

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi sportingchallenge

I would like to request some Pakistan stuff if you have it? Do you have Pakistan's series to in the caribbean in 1988?

Do you have any of Rest of the World matches from World Series Cricket in the late 70s?

and btw my name is SMalishah and not SNalishah :)
Ok sorry about the name error. I'll have to dig deep and look to see if I have either of those 2 videos. Give me a day or 2, ill get back to you.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Hi there Snalishah.
Cool!

That 1974-75 Ashes was an epic series for pace bowling lovers and it's a surprise not much is on YouTube.

If I may be allowed to put forth some requests:

1) Thommo's 46/6 in Brisbane, 2nd innings
2) Tony Greig's century in the first innings of the same test
3) Willis' 61/5 in MCG, 1st innings
4) Thommo's 74/4 in SCG, 1st innings
5) Lillee's 8 wkts in the Adelaide test

Please feel free to upload in your own time, if you can. Thanks! :cheers:

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
Cool!

That 1974-75 Ashes was an epic series for pace bowling lovers and it's a surprise not much is on YouTube.

If I may be allowed to put forth some requests:

1) Thommo's 46/6 in Brisbane, 2nd innings
2) Tony Greig's century in the first innings of the same test
3) Willis' 61/5 in MCG, 1st innings
4) Thommo's 74/4 in SCG, 1st innings
5) Lillee's 8 wkts in the Adelaide test

Please feel free to upload in your own time, if you can. Thanks! :cheers:
Sure give me a while, i'll start editing those "moments" tomorrow.

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
Oh and guys, i still go to school :P (unlike you grown men) so i'll upload as much as I can in the holidays.

And then the joys of senior school will arrive.

Last edited:

Satguru

Banned
Would love it if somebody could upload Mcgrath imitating the underarm incident and bowden giving him a mock red card, happened in the first ever t20 iirc... such a great moment, i was surprised when i couldnt find it anywhere on youtube. :(

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
Would love it if somebody could upload Mcgrath imitating the underarm incident and bowden giving him a mock red card, happened in the first ever t20 iirc... such a great moment, i was surprised when i couldnt find it anywhere on youtube. :(
I'll upload it by tonight.