• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Frank was the umpire in 1980 in the Croft incident too wasnt he?

I thought i'd put that extra stuff in that Wasim vid- like the bouncer and the Miandad umpire thing, all good viewing!
Yep, and he was the umpire 8 years later when the Windies came back too. It's safe to say that Viv Richards was not a fan of his.

smash84

The Tiger King
I thought i'd put that extra stuff in that Wasim vid- like the bouncer and the Miandad umpire thing, all good viewing!
it made for awesome viewing and the sound of miandad arguing with him was so clear

Fantastic footage, that ball that knocked Cairns out also finished his career, as it severely damaged his hearing (important for a fast bowler who needs to be able to hear the little snicks to appeal). Wasim was incredible for an 18 year old.

Also, good to see Fred Goodall at his biased and racist best!
True..........though he didnt look 18

nath9916

Cricket Spectator
hey rob its only me again i just had to change my username again. and i have said this alot but i am not going to harass you about the ponting and lehmann innings from the Aus A vs Aus 97 match take as long as you want with them and also can you please do Steve Waugh's innnigs from the same match where blewett made that 85 thanks

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
hey rob its only me again i just had to change my username again. and i have said this alot but i am not going to harass you about the ponting and lehmann innings from the Aus A vs Aus 97 match take as long as you want with them and also can you please do Steve Waugh's innnigs from the same match where blewett made that 85 thanks
You cannot be serious. 3rd username now in one week. Its just too funny.

MODS......

nath9916

Cricket Spectator
and this will be my last message i'm only asking because i'mnot acttully sure if that user will be uploading those vids i=only highlights now i won't bother you anymore but i would really love to see those ponting and lehmann innnings soon but i won't bother you about them

nath9916

Cricket Spectator
no rob i'm really not going to bother you about those vids and ask you if they are going to be uploaded and harass you about them keep up the good work on the aussie cricket vids

ff_vii_ac

Cricket Spectator
oh btw, robelinda i love your videos. i know you hear that all the time, but it kills many boring nights when tv is crap and i just wanna do something cricket related. keep up the great work =)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Going to be hating you once I get back to uni and have unlimited downloads. Won't get anything done.

ff_vii_ac

Cricket Spectator
rob, are you stopping uploading cos of all these crazy requests / requesters. just wondering if anything comes up that i can think of, that you might have? jealous to the max of your collection

DingDong

State Captain

btw whats so special about these knocks?