• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

Dravid

International Captain
Dude, the commentators were saying it didn't even hit the bat. Even if it did, that wasn't an easy chance by any means.
I have it on mute, I don't feel like listening to them. Oh well. He is still bowling great..getting a lot of spin. At least I was right about bringing him on earlier

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
For the stupidly large amount of whinging, India are just on top and could still force a result. If they get South Africa reasonably quickly, and take some form of runs advantage, they could push for a win.

Dravid

International Captain
I know I said it before, and despite that catch, I will say it again...Munaf you suck at fielding!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Holy crap. What the hell is going on with our fielding? This is just going to a ridiculous level. Monty can do better than that. Munaf, got to get your act together. You're supposed to be an international cricketer ffs, at least pretend to act like one.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I swear, from reading this thread if you didn't know the score you'd assume India were 2-0 down in the series and following on. Just relax people. You're winning the test. There's no need to panic.