• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
TT Boy said:
Just a shame Pathan is one of the worst and most laziest fielders in world cricket.
He's not that bad. Plus he can bat better than Giles. And he can bowl just as straight as Giles does with almost as much pace. :ph34r:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I'm off to Uni, hopefully Dada gets his ton, Dada is da Best! Big six! **** sorry that is Dhoni.

Dravid

International Captain
silentstriker said:
He's not that bad. Plus he can bat better than Giles. And he can bowl just as straight as Giles does with almost as much pace. :ph34r:
And I'm sure if he was fielding instead of Giles, he would have taken that catch of Ponting.

Dravid

International Captain
TT Boy said:
I'm off to Uni, hopefully Dada gets his ton, Dada is da Best! Big six! **** sorry that is Dhoni.
Haha you jinxed him, good job.

59.1 de Wet to Ganguly, OUT, Gone!Ganguly goes for the backfoot drive,the ball bounces quite a bit, Ganguly gets the edge, van Wyk makes no mistake.That wwas a real fighting innings by the veteran.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Good innings. This should virtually guarantee him selection. At this point I'll take 30 runs per each man in the top order.

Dravid

International Captain
mohammad16 said:
ahahaha he got out

dont really know how to judge his innings, sure the whole indian line uup struggled but on the other hand pathan got 60
Just like the third ODI. Or was it the fourth?

Dravid

International Captain
Bhaji closing in on a 50 out of no where.

72.4 Adams to Harbhajan Singh, SIX, Another huge one from Harbhajan! Slog-sweep over the deep-midwicket fence. He's in some nick now. Nothing stopping him.

Dravid

International Captain
72.5 Adams to Harbhajan Singh, no run, Drop!Straight back to the bowler and he puts it down.

Getting a little to excited Bhaji

Dravid

International Captain
100 for Irfan. He brings it up with a six. 295-7 India. This is the first time Pathan reached triple figures in any form of the game.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Bhajji is out but Pathan reaches a 100. Excellent job by him, in foreign conditions. I know the ball must have been doing things early, but our entire top order, bar Ganguly, needs to hang its head in shame that Pathan and Bhajji scored 47 and 111* respectively and they couldn't do anything.