• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First West Indies, then Australia....who next?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Turbinator said:
BTW, put Mahmmood who gets clobbered in his own home grounds into the west indies, a country where its extremely difficult to play in, and watch his balls get murdered. Same with Harmison and all other England bowlers.
That makes no sense at all. Put them where?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Turbinator said:
THat wasnt just any wicket.........an inexperienced bowler getting a crucial breakthru wicket in a pressure situation that to of a great batsmen liek lara in conditions which he is alien to is yes quite an achievement
Lara got out to Sehwag once in the West Indies and Richard Illingworth once. Does it make them good bowlers?

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
steds said:
That makes no sense at all. Put them where?
I think he's saying Harmison would get hit to the boundry a lot and take very few wickets in the West Indies, should he ever tour there.

*snig-ger*

Edit: the racism spell checker got me there.

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Pedro Delgado said:
Why is it that most of the nutters on CW seem to hail from North America?
Because you'd have to be a nutter to live in North America?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Pedro Delgado said:
I think he's saying Harmison would get hit to the boundry a lot and take very few wickets in the West Indies, should he ever tour there.

*snig-ger"

Edit: the racism spell checker got me there.
:laugh:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
steds said:
Because you'd have to be a nutter to live in North America?
yea thats why the standard of living and quality of life is much better here than in the UK (said that in the demented british accent)..........plus i'd rather live here than suck toes of a queen:dry: like common a queen arent we in the year 2006.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Turbinator said:
yea thats why the standard of living and quality of life is much better here than in the UK (said that in the demented british accent)..........plus i'd rather live here than suck toes of a queen:dry: like common a queen arent we in the year 2006.
Official languages - English and French
Capital - Ottawa, Ontario
Largest City - Toronto, Ontario
Queen - Elizabeth II
Governor-General - Adrienne Clarkson
Prime Minister - Paul Martin, Jr

:)

She'll be the first against the wall mind.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Pedro Delgado said:
Official languages - English and French
Capital - Ottawa, Ontario
Largest City - Toronto, Ontario
Queen - Elizabeth II
Governor-General - Adrienne Clarkson
Prime Minister - Paul Martin, Jr

:)

She'll be the first against the wall mind.
good point but atleast we dont sing a song bout her

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Pedro Delgado said:
Being a republican I don't sing the songs, but I take your point old cake.
btw i was curious i cudnt find the info anywhere on the net or in the books......but i heard in england u guys haf a class system or soemthing........can u plz explain.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Turbinator said:
btw i was curious i cudnt find the info anywhere on the net or in the books......but i heard in england u guys haf a class system or soemthing........can u plz explain.
:confused1

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Turbinator said:
PLZZZZZZZZZ dont include England in this...........England IMO are HIGHLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overrated.
Yet they managed to take a depleted side to the country that you reckon will be the dominant force in the very near future and draw 1-1...