Congratulations to the following:
Langelveldt 17,000 posts
Scaly piscine 6,000 posts
Sanz 5,000 posts
Pedro Delgado 2,000 posts
Howardj 2,000 posts
oz_fan 1,000 posts
silentstriker 1,000 posts
Some great threads started in this last week, made the Warney a hard one to choose.
If you are celebrating a “Posts” milestone this week, please let me know, you can contact me on kehlers at iprimus dot com dot au
If you notice a post or thread that you think is worthy of an award please contact Marc at marc at robbins46 dot freeserve dot co dot uk
Best of The Best
1. Shahid Afridi Award for (Best post of the week) Like an innings by the great man, it does not have to be very long, to be great viewing. And the Winner is: fusion for this click here Here, here, or is it hear, hear?
2. Shane Warne Award for (Best thread of the week) Like his bowling it must be interesting but just like his private life it can also be controversial. Nominated by Pasag. And the Winner is Craig for this click here A little controversial, but the arguments were well made by both sides, with people respecting each others views (well mostly)
3. The Skull Award (Funniest poster for the week) Just like the king of the one liner Kerry O’Keefe, can also be serious. And the Winner is: luckyeddie, for this click here a trip, and refreshed and back
4. The Sobers Award (Most varied poster of the week) The true all-rounder of CW you must be able to contribute to a number of threads. And the Winner is: Jono, can be a little aggressive with his comments, but contributes too many threads, well done Jono
5. Tony Greig Award (Worst prediction of the week) Will he ever live down that ‘We will make them grovel’ prediction re- the West Indies? And the Winner is: no award this week, could not find a really bad prediction?
6. Inzamam Award (Vaguest poster of the week) We are not sure what he his talking about, but we hope he knows. And the Winner is: nikhil1772 click here Is this what they call a tautology?
7. The Sir Geoffrey Award (Most knowledgeable poster of the week) We were going to call this the Richie Benaud award, but after speaking to Boycs, he assured us he new twice as much as Richie. And the Winner is: adharcric, some of his work: click here
8. The Bradman Award (Overall CW poster of the week) Simply the best no matter what the debate or criteria. And the Winner is: Again no winner this week, I almost awarded a winner this week, but alas decided no
Agarkar/Mohammed award for ('At least their trying' award)
just like the players this award is named after, they may not be quite good enough for any other award, but at least we remember them. And the Winner is: jot1, contributing more often, and starting to make a real contribution. Plus a boermeisie (hope of have used this right?)
10. The Patrick Eagar award for great photography, because we have named this
award after the greatest cricket action photographer, it will only be awarded when someone reaches a high standard of snaps. And the Winner is: Pedro Delgado, click here Well done, captured the spirit of the day admirably
Please remember, these awards are not officially endorsed by CW management