• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest one-Test wonder XI

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Bradman on test debut hits 18 and 1. Dr Otto Nothling comes in for the next test, doesn't do anything special and Bradman's brought back in. The Done 100 and the rest is history. Career over for Nothling.

Craig

World Traveller
SJS said:
In trying to put Craig (or his lab) back in the picture (read thread) I ran a Google image-search for "Craig's Lab" and here is one of the images that came up.

Remember this experiment Craig :

:laugh:

How did I forget? :laugh:

Craig

World Traveller
Alec Hearne should be a latest inclusion, he only got one Test but he had good FC batting and bowling stats and a Best Bowling of 8/15.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
Alec Hearne should be a latest inclusion, he only got one Test but he had good FC batting and bowling stats and a Best Bowling of 8/15.
I didnt klnow he was a lab :)

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
If it's the greatest, why is Hauritz in there?

The only wickets he could get on a pitch spinning like buggery were tailenders. Micheal Clarke got 6/9 in one innings that match.