• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane on you

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
JASON said:
Apologise if I have broken any CW rules. But this pic was posted with ninemsn news item, so everyone would be able to see it.:)
The point is, it's NSFW.

Do not EVER post any topless pictures

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
I doubt it.

Does it say anywhere whether either picked his flipper?
I'm more worried about whether he got caught trying the wrong'un with either of them...

Craig

World Traveller
Onya Warnie... (It had to be done)

Like they said on Sunrise if this helps him preform before every match then the Australian cricket officials would have to consider making sure there is 5 of them in Warne's hotel room :laugh: :naughty:

Now can I borrow one?

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Voltman said:
Unfortunately he's broken several laws in the world of fashion with that thong.
Hmm i wasn't exactly looking at that to be honest..

Btw, Lucky **** warne, good man.

Dont see why they need to put this in the papers though, dont see him doing anything illegal

pasag

RTDAS
And he would have brought the team into disrepute and heavily tarnished the image of Australian Cricket. This stuff is allowed becuase he is a champion player but I have no doubt if Stuart Macgill got caught doing these things (would never happen, he is too tense) he would be banished from the side.

But if he was captain, then got caught doing these things, it would take 10 years for Australian Cricket to recover. And I also feel sorry for his kids who are going to have a majorly bittersweet childhood, on the one hand son of a cricketing hero, on the other hand son of a sleazy, cheating *** addict. Oh well, at least they have money. :huh:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
pasag said:
And he would have brought the team into disrepute and heavily tarnished the image of Australian Cricket. This stuff is allowed becuase he is a champion player but I have no doubt if Stuart Macgill got caught doing these things (would never happen, he is too tense) he would be banished from the side.

But if he was captain, then got caught doing these things, it would take 10 years for Australian Cricket to recover. And I also feel sorry for his kids who are going to have a majorly bittersweet childhood, on the one hand son of a cricketing hero, on the other hand son of a sleazy, cheating *** addict. Oh well, at least they have money. :huh:
What he does in his private life shouldn't affect captaincy.

Meh when MacGill actually cements his spot in the side he can worry about that

Btw, all his "scandals" are forgotten in a matter of months, the newspapers need something to write dont they

pasag

RTDAS
Captaincy is about being the image and face of the team, its a huge responsability and every action reflects on the team and the country. Its not just about field placments.

The reason everybody forgets about it after a month is because if happens so often noone is suprised anymore nor do they really care. It is more of a joke at Shane Warne. I am a little upset becuase he is one of my favorite sport stars, but he acts like he is some American college buck from Road Trip or American Pie.

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
pasag said:
The reason everybody forgets about it after a month is because if happens so often noone is suprised anymore nor do they really care. It is more of a joke at Shane Warne. I am a little upset becuase he is one of my favorite sport stars, but he acts like he is some American college buck from Road Trip or American Pie.
Everyone forgets about it because nobody really does care, and the stupid newspapers think its great news. His private life is his private life, and he should be able to do what he wents without ******** newspapers paying off women for videos and what not

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
luckyeddie said:
The point is, it's NSFW.

Do not EVER post any topless pictures
I was planning to post some nude bikini babes pics for other members of CW, but I guess if you are not interested I will keep it to myself !!:laugh: :laugh:

pasag

RTDAS
It is the price of his celebrity. You cant make millions of dollars from living a high profile life and then complain about the very media that put you where you are today. Not that Shane has complained, but he has no right to.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Some of the brilliant posts on this thread -

howardj said:
Is that his first pair?
:laugh:

Voltman said:
I'm more worried about whether he got caught trying the wrong'un with either of them...
And this one from Voltman is as usual simply brilliant .:laugh:

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't like the media intrusion. But the media only does it cos it sells. So ultimately the blame does fall on the people. A bane of being a celebrity no doubt.