• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 23-30 of April

Swervy

International Captain
thank you for the Skull award I couldnt have done without LE setting it up nicely.

Two things(!!!:laugh: ), I made it to 5000 posts last week and I mentioned the word 'groinal' for the first time ever, and in my 5000th post!!!!!!....surely that deserves some sort of recognition:)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Swervy said:
thank you for the Skull award I couldnt have done without LE setting it up nicely.

Two things(!!!:laugh: ), I made it to 5000 posts last week and I mentioned the word 'groinal' for the first time ever, and in my 5000th post!!!!!!....surely that deserves some sort of recognition:)
The post or your groin?

Don't answer that.

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
Hooray!

I finally get one. To be honest I haven't done much posting at all this week so wasn't really hoping for anything.

Plus 500 posts up!

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Swervy said:

Pleased to help - even if it was at Corky's expense. ;)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
benchmark00 said:
The post or your groin?

Don't answer that.
Next week, Swervy's going to be even more ambitious in his new word game.

As well as 'groinal', he's going for 'attachment'.

I'm not sure if he's going to be posting on Cricket Web though.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
DanielFullard said:
Hooray!

I finally get one. To be honest I haven't done much posting at all this week so wasn't really hoping for anything.

Plus 500 posts up!
Sympathy vote?

;)

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
silentstriker said:
I see how it is...I get AA award the one week and then its back to "let's screw silentstriker because we are jealous of his immense cricketing knowledge and supremely dashing looks."
I'm on to you. It's a conspiracy.
Why would the ones not screwed down be jealous

That was what you meant wasn't it?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Congrats to all the winners and all the pplz who are upset about not getting any award, better luck next time (like me, hahaha :laugh:)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's definitely getting harder (oo-er, missus) to win.

Cricket Web is becoming an exceedingly silly place, I'm delighted to say.