• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

your Highest ever score

dezza1994

Cricket Spectator
96 in backyard cricket
138 in school cricket
51 * in proper cricket

but most ridiculous moment came at school when my mate was on 66* going for his first ton , skyed a ball into a very high part of the tree, (the rule was 1 hand out of the tree is out), we ran 23 before the ball was dropped, and then the very next ball he faced was clean bowled for 99.
Who tought you math?? 66 plus 23 is 89.. :laugh:

pavanmp

Cricket Spectator
now I dont play backyard cricket much, but when I do, I normally average 50-60, my best was 175* then my mates give up playing.

Bonnie Prince C

U19 12th Man
In proper backyard style cricket about 150 no. Usually get at least 50.

However one of my guys has a massive backyard and we played a full size game and me and this guy put on 200 runs off of 75 balls! 2 maximum overs were involed. Boundaries were 55 metres so not massive but ok sized.

analyst

U19 12th Man
200 in backyard cricket, I slogged, not afraid to admit it. I sucked at all attempts in organised cricket, so possibly 6 as a highest score in school cricket, 6 being a 6 which was a very short boundary and I mean very short, if I hit a 6.

kingkallis

International Coach
163 in 40 over games, scored last year against our district leve champions.
87 in 20 over games, scored back in 2007.

I open the batting for our club so that gives me enough time to score big tons...