• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 12th - 19th of March

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
luckyeddie said:
[Python]

I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around it is dark

[/Python]
Wow, we've only just got this weeks results and Eddie's already made a break for next week's Inzamam award.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
archie mac said:
3. The Skull Award (Funniest poster for the week) Just like the king of the one liner Kerry O’Keefe, can also be serious. And the Winner is: Voltman for this click here Special mention to luckyeddie who has been runner up two weeks in a row with a number of gems.
I'm gutted. I lost the title to him with a joke that he used off my joke :(

archie mac

International Coach
sirjeremy11 said:
I wonder how many people actually got the joke? I had to read it a few times myself :)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
sirjeremy11 said:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Although I'm funnier.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Voltman said:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Although I'm funnier.
I have to bow to your comic genius too - some of your one-liners this week have made my head hurt (unless it's those damned Parasitic Telepathic Arthropods again)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
archie mac said:
6. Inzamam Award (Vaguest poster of the week) We are not sure what he his talking about, but we hope he knows. And the Winner is: Pratyush for this effort click here The last winner of this award has since been banned, but as this weeks winner starts some of the best threads on CW we are sure he will break the ‘Kiss of Death’
Was related to most would through a period of low scores in as many years as Tendulkar has had if a person wasn't already dropped. I spoke on how runs a players makes in the past is just one of the criteria for selection and thus it is not the only thing which should be considered for selection.

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
archie mac said:
I wonder how many people actually got the joke? I had to read it a few times myself :)
Just to clear it up, as an Australian, archie has no sense of humour, so that is one award I pick.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
I have to bow to your comic genius too - some of your one-liners this week have made my head hurt (unless it's those damned Parasitic Telepathic Arthropods again)
Maybe you should stop eating computers. Look what it's done to Richard.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Pratyush said:
Was related to most would through a period of low scores in as many years as Tendulkar has had if a person wasn't already dropped. I spoke on how runs a players makes in the past is just one of the criteria for selection and thus it is not the only thing which should be considered for selection.
And it looks like Pratyush is going to make it two in a row...