• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Geraint - Caption this - shouldnt be hard!

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Erm, yeah, this is why I haven't been making those diving catches recently. The fake legs get in the way.

What do ya mean it's a bucket of ice?!

AARRGGHH!

shankar

International Debutant
At 1hr for every catch I've missed, I should be done with this by - 3 times 4 is 12, carry the 1 - ...hmmm, about August

cpr

International Coach
After the heat of the summer ashes series, it was only a matter of time for the ECB marketing division to come up with England Lollipops

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
just realised there wasn't much point in any of us attempting this one - given the ice bucket, the thread starter won it heads down with the title.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
"On a return visit to Queensland to see the grandparents, Geraint fully realises why he left in the first place".

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Geraint regrets telling David Graveney that he'd do anything to keep his place in the side

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Not for the first time, Jones was caught cold with his pants down. (dunno if anyone un-english will get the phrase caught with your opants down)

Cloete

International Captain
superkingdave said:
just realised there wasn't much point in any of us attempting this one - given the ice bucket, the thread starter won it heads down with the title.
superkingdave said:
Once again Jones failed to adequetely protect his middle stump
:laugh::laugh: