• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowler throwing the ball at a batsman

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Voltman said:
No. That's between you and him. So can you respect my request or not?
I can, yes.
Will you respect my request to stop making snide comments at me whenever you have the opportunity?
I have to say I think not.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
I can, yes.
Will you respect my request to stop making snide comments at me whenever you have the opportunity?
I have to say I think not.
The two are totally separate matters. If you keep posting what you do, then I have no choice but to make snide comments.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
What, your hands tap the keyboard and you are unable to stop them?
If so - I am unable to stop myself from writing "Matt" instead of "Voltman".

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
In which case, I will have to put you on ignore. Which I'm sure will please both camps.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Undoubtedly.
I'm amazed you'd be so moved by the use of your first-name as to use an ignore list having not been so moved by many other events.

Last edited: