• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MCC Young Cricket Photographer 2006

Langeveldt

Soutie
I've just spent 6 hours preparing my portfolio for this now prestigious scholarship, which sees the winner get 7,500 pounds of photography equipment and a year as a cricket photographer at Lord's with guidance from the countries leading cricket photographer..

Quite nervous already! Wish me luck :ph34r: :)

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
umm i don't quite know what to say...
oh yeah that's right langeveldt told me what to say...
good luck

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Good luck mate, certainly from what I've seen of your work so far you've got as good a shot as anyone - hope it all goes well for ya. :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
andyc said:
Wow good luck. Can we see some of the pictures?
Yeah I'll put some of my portfolio stuff up in a minute, lets hope James doesnt mind an overload of the servers :D It involves all sorts of stuff, not just cricket photography, it appears you have to be a good all rounder!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Here are a few, as requested by andyc.. The Grahamstown one is my favourite, not because it is particularly good or anything, it just brings back loads of memories about my favourite place in the world, which is exactly what a photo should do..

These are obviously scaled down for the forum, if you'd like a full size photo, email me or MSN me, rhingston at hotmail dot com.. I can also do prints, special discount for cricketweb alumni! :cool:

Enjoy, i'll do more if there is sufficient demand..

1 - Cape Town's Table Mountain from the V&A Waterfront
2 - Carl Bradfield (Warriors v Highveld Lions)
3 - Charl Langeveldt
4 - Grahamstown - Eastern Cape
5 - Road sign collage

Attachments

James

Cricket Web Owner
Langeveldt said:
Yeah I'll put some of my portfolio stuff up in a minute, lets hope James doesnt mind an overload of the servers :D It involves all sorts of stuff, not just cricket photography, it appears you have to be a good all rounder!
HAHA - you can always try Rich, but really go for it, I don't have a problem with people uploading lots of attachments to the forum.

Langeveldt

Soutie
James said:
HAHA - you can always try Rich, but really go for it, I don't have a problem with people uploading lots of attachments to the forum.
thats cool, we'll have to see what the response is! And you dont have to ask if you want to use them, just in case theres a big shortage of charl langeveldt photos..

James

Cricket Web Owner
Langeveldt said:
thats cool, we'll have to see what the response is! And you dont have to ask if you want to use them, just in case theres a big shortage of charl langeveldt photos..
Thanks Rich.

Dave Watt took a reasonable pick of Langveldt a couple of weeks ago actually.