• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Video Clips: My Batting

dinu23

International Debutant
superkingdave said:
somit to do with having the right codecs, it don't work for me
for guys using opera or firefox, the clips probably won't play.
and Niel, you're better that i thought. :D
and a good ball to ur pal, though he should've played forward.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Right, if you're struggling try downloads from

Anyone know anything about XviD codecs?

Last edited by a moderator:

PY

International Coach
Yeah they are add-ons required for people to be able to play videos.

Freely available on t'net

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Neil, may I suggest you rename "Lofted on-drive" "skied to mid-off"? :p

Seriously though, you don't look as bad as I expected from what you've said - one thing I would suggest is giving yourself a bit of a bigger backlift. I did that myself two years ago and it reaped immediate benefits. Your feet look a bit static, too - maybe try a trigger movement? That worked for me, too.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I can see them all on the original link. Great stuff Neil. I loved your reaction when you played and missed. :p

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Just watched your legbreak. You're certainly not afraid to flight it! But in all fairness you're not as bad as Pete makes out. :D

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Using your stopwatch method, Neil, I just clocked your medium-pace at around 60mph, and your leg-breaks at around 40mph. That's actually slower than me, kudos to you. :p :D

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Barney Rubble said:
Using your stopwatch method, Neil, I just clocked your medium-pace at around 60mph, and your leg-breaks at around 40mph. That's actually slower than me, kudos to you. :p :D

lol that medium pace ball actually looked pretty slow to me, i would have guessed it was about 65kph not 95 :huh: