• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Shoaib

Banned
Pratyush said:
Any Indian bowler who is overrated according to you ;) :D
Overrated=Irfan Pathan
Underrated=Zaheer Khan(He has better record than IKP if we include the performances against Zimbabwe & Bangladesh)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Tom Halsey said:
If Michael Clarke gets a series average of above 40 in the next Ashes series, he'll be my avatar for all eternity.
well when he does Average 40, make sure u get a nice picture of him :p

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Deja moo said:
Thats it. You're not getting that dildo you wanted for Christmas. Nothing. Not even a card.
I am getting cards, crackers and sweets for Diwali I hope ;)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The West Indies test series is going to start in a few days.

Any one wants to take some avatar challenges ;) ?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
If the West Indies get whitewashed or win at least one Test I'll change my avatar to the Liverpool badge or a Frank Lampard pic respectively.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
BoyBrumby said:
I change mine all the time (I get bored easily), but here's one: if England lose the test series in Pakistan I'll have Robbie C. Williams as my avatar for a month.
Just remembered this. 8-)

I think I might soon live to regret those rather rash words... :D

PY

International Coach
Oh and shotgun picking the picture! :p

There's another one that needs paying up though it's not much of a bad 'un:

honestbharani said:
I will change my avatar to Rahul Dravid if INdia beat SL in the upcoming ODI series. The avatar will stay that way till the next Avatar challenge. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Any one intent on putting their avatars on the line for the Sri Lanka-India tests a week from now or any thing else? ;)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Barney Rubble said:
If England lose a Test in Pakistan, I'll let the rest of the board choose which Pakistan player I have in my avatar for the proceeding month.
Time for the rest of the board to decide!