• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Natman20

International Debutant
If Brian Lara scores over 40 in the first innings of the next test I will do watever you suggest

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Langeveldt said:
If England win a test match against India this series, I will put Murali up as my avatar for a month..

The thought of a chav-headed KP makes me reek of vomit the next morning..

Looks like u will be changing your avatar again..

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As I said earlier in reply to Langeveldt...

Scaly piscine said:
It's getting to the point now where I suspect you're deliberately trying to lose these challenges just to be 'forced' into having your secret idol as avatar.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Jamee999 said:
I Jamee, challenge you Pratyush.

If England win the India-England Tests, you change your avatar to something of my choosing at the time, if India win, you can change my avatar to something of your choosing, for 2 weeks after the series.

If it's a draw, one week each.
Actually this feels more like a win for England. So you can keep your avatar. Tell me what I have to change my avatar to whenever you can. :)

TIF

U19 Debutant
Is there anyway we can change avatars lost in an avatar bet? And for how long to I have to keep this Rikki Clarke avatar?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
TIF said:
Is there anyway we can change avatars lost in an avatar bet? And for how long to I have to keep this Rikki Clarke avatar?
You shouldn't be allowed to have that disclaimer in your signature. :dry: :dry:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barney Rubble said:
Yeah - I got rid of mine, so you get rid of yours. :p
Yea and you're not using a crappy generic (ie it could be virtually anyone) picture of the person you're displaying on your avatar.