• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hodge & Lee team up to give their chances of a test call up a boost

shaka

International Regular
what do you mean they teamed up to improve selection? They had no role in the stealing of Kasper's kit or Clarke's 5 bats

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
shaka said:
what do you mean they teamed up to improve selection? They had no role in the stealing of Kasper's kit or Clarke's 5 bats
I think it's a joke. It's no secret that Mister Wright isn't a very big fan of either Lee or Hodge, and they are being kept out of the team at present by Kasprowicz and Clarke respectively.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
shaka said:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

come on, shaka!

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
The article said:
Australia's bus driver realised one of the big equipment bags the players use to carry all their gear - dubbed "coffins" - was missing before the team left Leicester after beating the local.
Maybe it's just me, but I think that should have the word 'team' at the end. Otherwise it sounds as though there's only one person in Leicester, and he was beaten up by the Australian team. :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Adamc said:
Maybe it's just me, but I think that should have the word 'team' at the end. Otherwise it sounds as though there's only one person in Leicester, and he was beaten up by the Australian team. :p
that'll teach that damn local :@

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Adamc said:
Hence his mates from the town down the road nicked their stuff!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Adamc said:
:laugh:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Adamc said:
Sounds to me more like they somehow defeated the nearby pub.