imo they are making things to easy for the batsman by:
1. roping off the boundaries.
2. making better and better bats. I see Gilly miss hit a ball and it still goes 10 rows back.
3. limting the amout of bouncers a fast bowler can bowl per over.
4. placeing Test Matches back to back on a regular basis.
5. clamping down on anything that might give a bowler some assistance, from dirt to resin.
6. demanding the completion of min. overs in a day, the Windies speed men, had plenty of time for rest.
7. having an inquirey every time a pitch shows early signs of taking spin or heaven help us speed on the first day. The pitches in Aust. of late; I think I might even make it to double figures.