• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's forfeit

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Australians will understand this.

I'm a Western Bulldogs supporter.

If England win one test or more, I will put Nathan G Brown AKA Judas as my avatar. And my sig will be 'I Think I Love You'...Brown and Wallet.

:(

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If we win the series I'll change my avatar, only for a short time, to Panyangara or Upashantha.
Only because I can't find a pic of Moniruzzaman.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
If Marcus Trescothick does all of the following during the series, I will do ... something that I haven't decided yet.

* Makes at least one century.
** Takes one wicket.
*** Makes a dismissal as wicketkeeper.

Or if Michael Vaughan takes a five wicket haul, I will also do something thus far undecided.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Richard said:
If we win the series I'll change my avatar, only for a short time, to Panyangara or Upashantha.
You know, there's two of them now...

cricinfo said:
Code:
Moniruzzaman         c Moniruzzaman      b Saifullah Khan      25  46  84  3 1
One plays for Sylhet, the other for Rajshahi...*shakes head*

Buddhmaster

International Captain
SirBloody Idiot said:
Australians will understand this.

I'm a Western Bulldogs supporter.

If England win one test or more, I will put Nathan G Brown AKA Judas as my avatar. And my sig will be 'I Think I Love You'...Brown and Wallet.

:(
Hahaha, what a loss

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
You know, there's two of them now...

One plays for Sylhet, the other for Rajshahi...*shakes head*
Oh, well... surely the 2nd one can't be as poor as the 1st... oh, hang on, the one was selected, the other wasn't... oh no...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
will Richard ever show up for this?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Oh, my god..

I've just realized I put "until I get back from South Africa".. Thats more than the one month I thought I said..

umm...

PY

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
Oh, my god..

I've just realized I put "until I get back from South Africa".. Thats more than the one month I thought I said..

umm...
:laugh:

I've just taken a screen print of your name with that avatar mate. :D