• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
twctopcat said:
Should be a busy week for cricket. Is anyone going to the tsunami match at lords on the 14th?? I would prefer that out of the two.
That's only a 20-over game, though, isn't it?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd be scared to be honest... because alot of people that you converse with here are much younger/older, yet these forums fail to convey the true awkwardness of such situations. :-O

Langeveldt

Soutie
Robertinho said:
I'd be scared to be honest... because alot of people that you converse with here are much younger/older, yet these forums fail to convey the true awkwardness of such situations. :-O
Nah ive met loads on cricketweb before.. To be honest, they acted just like they do on the forums and it was all pretty chilled..

Swervy

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
Nah ive met loads on cricketweb before.. To be honest, they acted just like they do on the forums and it was all pretty chilled..
BOLD= the worrying bit :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
twctopcat said:
I think there is a 20-20 one at the oval but a full LOI at lords on the 14th, as seen here .
A LOI? Surely they're not going to have MCC and an International XI as the next LOI teams...? 8-) Please no...
Anyway, hopefully it might be a proper status-less game and yes, I'd certainly be interested. Neil will make travel arrangements for this one. And as for The Rose Bowl - still interested Tom?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
As was I - weekend of 9/10 July seems the best call; but we need a venue around about Worcester way.

Need someone to stand up and organise in the midland area - it'd be fine to do it in Exeter (and there would be room at mine to sleep over for 5-6 people) but transport would be an ****.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
More solid dates from my side.. for what it's worth. 11th August-1st September.. based in Guildford.

Craig

World Traveller
Robertinho said:
Has anyone here met someone over CW, that they didn't know before CW? :-O
I met Kyle (Mr Wright last year) which made the day better by Queensland beating South Australia in the ING Cup and Jimmy Maher getting unluckily run out.