• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite 100's

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
So why wasn't everyone who remained in the ground watching Stewart's innings in it's entirity?
(As opposed to those defectors who watched only the bringing-up)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Because the number of people who stayed seemed to be more akin to a county championship game crowd.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well, maybe so - still, I think "that no-one watched is just a bit of an exaggeration!

ReallyCrazy

Banned
my fav test hundred has go to be VVS Laxman's chanceless 281 against Australia in Kolkata in 2001.

My fav OD hundred is Sachin's "sandstorm innings" against Australia in Sharjah in 1998.