• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan squad for Australia

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
from_da_lost_di said:
There is just one wicket taking bowler in Akhter (who has a horrible record in Aus ).

smoking some gooooooooood pot! aren't u ??
u need to share dude!! :D :D
6 wickets @ 67.66 is a horrible record.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
PAKMAN said:
now y wudnt they pick taufiq umar 4 this tour
hav they dropped him without givin hin a chance?? :@

by the way imran farhat made 173 in a domestic match a couple ov dayz ago
and muhammad khalil took 7 for 71

in form both
Pakman, can you please change your avatar - it is misleading.

Camel56

Banned
Does anyone know why Osama was left out of the squad? Surely he could have been considered for the Pakistan squad after hiding out there for the past three years?

viktor

State Vice-Captain
The selection committee prolly felt Inzy would make a better captain. And I don't think Osama would have played if he wasn't the captain.

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
Camel56 said:
Does anyone know why Osama was left out of the squad? Surely he could have been considered for the Pakistan squad after hiding out there for the past three years?
having a hard time finding ur dad ??

wahindiawah

Banned
Camel56 said:

Currently he's romancing with Pres Bush and as such doesn't get much time to play cricket.

The way Australian batsmen are batting these days, it would be next to impossible for the weak pak bowling attack to tame aussie batters.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
wahindiawah said:
Because thankfully our selection committee is not headed by Waseem Bari :p
Well if they're all better than Sami, and seeing as Sami is better than anything in the Indian side, then perhaps you do need to question the selectors?

twctopcat

International Regular
How is akthar going to fair against the aussies thats what i want to know. Personally i just hope he stays fit for the tests....then bowls the living **** out of them.

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
twctopcat said:
How is akthar going to fair against the aussies thats what i want to know. Personally i just hope he stays fit for the tests....then bowls the living **** out of them.
YEAH HOPE SO
does any one remember a few years ago wen he did steve waugh over in australia ,and he was unhappy y they let play coz of a suspect action

wahindiawah

Banned
marc71178 said:
Well if they're all better than Sami, and seeing as Sami is better than anything in the Indian side, then perhaps you do need to question the selectors?
Yeah, Sami is better than the likes of Pathan and Khan! Hats off to the great Sami!

wahindiawah

Banned
twctopcat said:
Will get thrashed on all part of the ground!

Mecnun

U19 Debutant
Well let's wait and see how it pans out for paks. I do'nt have high expectations but there is no need to write them off before they even begin. Just hope they give a good fight.

EnglishRose

School Boy/Girl Captain
Mecnun said:
Well let's wait and see how it pans out for paks. I do'nt have high expectations but there is no need to write them off before they even begin. Just hope they give a good fight.
If rain doesn't play spoilsport, I expect Australia to win the series but Pakistan may win a test if they play well. Thir bowling certainly looks far more incisive than New Zealand's.

Can see Mcgrath making 50 against Pakistan !!
:D

EnglishRose said:
If rain doesn't play spoilsport, I expect Australia to win the series but Pakistan may win a test if they play well. Thir bowling certainly looks far more incisive than New Zealand's.

Can see Mcgrath making 50 against Pakistan !!
:D
The fact that McGrath made 50 suggest how poorly BC bowled.i don't think McGrath can make 50 against Pak, and at the ssame ti me i don't think Pakistan can offer much resistance against the most powerful team on planet.

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
on there day pakistan can absolutely out play any team even australia
as wev seen in the past