• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan squad for Australia

cricket player

International Debutant
LongHopCassidy said:
On their day, which can be few and far between.
pakistan has the ability to beat any team in the world' they almost win in the natwast series over aussie's' And i hope pakistan win's' I HAVE A GOOD NEW'S SHAHID AFRIDI IS SELECTED FOR THE TEST MATCHE'S AS WELL' BECAUSE OF HIS WONDERFULL BOWLING AGAINT'S INDIA HE WILL BE ELECTED TO PLAY FOR PAKISTAN IN THE TEST MATCH AGAINT'S AUSSIE'S' and ofcourse that is a extra option for inzi' and guys dont be over confident you may see pakistan beating aussie's in the test matche's and also in th odi's' you never no' :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
cricket player said:
pakistan has the ability to beat any team in the world' they almost win in the natwast series over aussie's' And i hope pakistan win's' I HAVE A GOOD NEW'S SHAHID AFRIDI IS SELECTED FOR THE TEST MATCHE'S AS WELL' BECAUSE OF HIS WONDERFULL BOWLING AGAINT'S INDIA HE WILL BE ELECTED TO PLAY FOR PAKISTAN IN THE TEST MATCH AGAINT'S AUSSIE'S' and ofcourse that is a extra option for inzi' and guys dont be over confident you may see pakistan beating aussie's in the test matche's and also in th odi's' you never no' :)
Apostrophes, man, apostrophes.

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
i dunoo why ..
but i have a feeling that pak team will be shocking the world in Aus..
i dunno why .. but i have a feeling that pak wil atleast win the ODI series...

Sehwag309

Banned
from_da_lost_di said:
i dunoo why ..
but i have a feeling that pak team will be shocking the world in Aus..
i dunno why .. but i have a feeling that pak wil atleast win the ODI series...
It will be interesting to see a surprise, there would be 2 types of audiences here probably, one that will want Pak to surprise Australia and another one wanting to see how badly Australia beat Pak

Overall, any team touring Aus looks forward for that type of surprise

cricket player

International Debutant
Sehwag309 said:
It will be interesting to see a surprise, there would be 2 types of audiences here probably, one that will want Pak to surprise Australia and another one wanting to see how badly Australia beat Pak

Overall, any team touring Aus looks forward for that type of surprise
sewhag are you looking forward to see pakistan get a beating from aussie's or are you looking forward for pakistan to beat aussie's' :@

cricket player said:
I HAVE A GOOD NEW'S SHAHID AFRIDI IS SELECTED FOR THE TEST MATCHE'S AS WELL' BECAUSE OF HIS WONDERFULL BOWLING AGAINT'S INDIA HE WILL BE ELECTED TO PLAY FOR PAKISTAN IN THE TEST MATCH AGAINT'S AUSSIE'S' and ofcourse that is a extra option for inzi' and guys dont be over confident you may see pakistan beating aussie's in the test matche's and also in th odi's' you never no' :)
oh man i wasn't aware of that. With the inclusion of the great Afridi Australia stand no chance of beating Pakistan. Just the thought of facing afridi will scare the hell out of Aussie batsmen.

hayden and co are warned, their days are numbered, its time for Afridi-led Pak team 2 rule 8-)

wahindiawah

Banned
PAKMAN said:
on there day pakistan can absolutely out play any team even australia
as wev seen in the past
No wonder their test record is sooooooooooo impressive against Australia.

Pakistan is not India that can match australia in Australia, so STOP DREAMING.Even India lost to australia on their own backyard recently!

A young and inexperianced team can hardly be expected to give Australia a hard time.unfortunately for Pakistan it is going to be another white-wash for them at the hands of Great Aussies!

Sehwag309

Banned
cricket player said:
sewhag are you looking forward to see pakistan get a beating from aussie's or are you looking forward for pakistan to beat aussie's' :@
Anyone who performs while on the backfoot. I enjoy those "coming back" games.

On paper and form, it is very easy to say Auzzies will win big time and most people don't say that much as they know the outcome and want to be quiet about it or worried abt a surprise.

No one likes to hear that their team will get beaten beforehand and everyone hopes for a good show

On the other hand, it will be great to watch any team shattering Australia in their own background (for sake of competiton and cricket)

Choora

State Regular
Danish will be key bowler---Inzi's claim

KARACHI: Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq has picked young leg-spinner Danish Kaneria as a key bowler for Australia and sounded out a warning to the Australians to be prepared for a ‘tit for tat’ policy if they resorted to sledging tactics against his players.

One of the world’s premier batsmen, Inzamam said just hours before the team’s departure for Australia on Sunday that he was happy that no one was giving his team any chances of winning against Australia.

"It is good that no one is rating us high. It means the pressure will be on the Australians as they have a reputation to play for. I am also happy that Kaneria is being underestimated as a bowler. But I think he is going to be our key bowler in Australia," Inzamam stated, adding, "The pitches there (in Australia) will help his style of bowling and he will get bounce and assistance. He will be very important for us."

Would be interesting to see as to how danish fares in Australia.a lot will depend on the only 2 wkt taking bowlers that Pak have, i.e Danish and Akhter.

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
wahindiawah said:
No wonder their test record is sooooooooooo impressive against Australia.

Pakistan is not India that can match australia in Australia, so STOP DREAMING.Even India lost to australia on their own backyard recently!

A young and inexperianced team can hardly be expected to give Australia a hard time.unfortunately for Pakistan it is going to be another white-wash for them at the hands of Great Aussies!
india has done nothing big against AUS recently ..
winning a meaningless game on a doctored picth is no big accomplishment !! :wacko: :p

Choora

State Regular
from_da_lost_di said:
india has done nothing big against AUS recently ..
winning a meaningless game on a doctored picth is no big accomplishment !! :wacko: :p

They held Aus to one-all draw in Australia, that was certainly an achievement!

As far as Pak is concerned, i would say that if they prevent yet another 3-0 whitewash for the third conssecutive against Australia, then it should be considered an achievement for Inzi's boys!

Ringua

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
In order to succeed in Australia a batsmen need to stay on the wicket.Most of the batters of Pakistan that i have seen are flashy stroke players, as such Pak cannot be expected to put up a big score.

Now either its going to a close low scoring contest (in case Pak bowlers perform well) or its going to a totally one sided contest with Australia putting up big score and Pakistan following on. I think the latter scenario looks more than likely.

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
I think pakistan will get slaughtered.They last toured here in 99 and that team was far better than the current one,and australia is probably better than it was in 99 as well.
Their overhyped bowlers will get flogged and their brittle batting decimated.