• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
shankar said:
:oops: that was so dumb of me!!! I guess I meant something like team score above 100 never made.
BTW: All scores between 0 and 25 have never been made.
Another of those useless bits of trivia :p :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
shankar said:
What is the significance of 32 in cricket?
Its the number of wickets that will fall if you wona match by 8 wickets and there were no declarations and all the batsmen batted and no one retired hurt :goof:

shankar

International Debutant
SJS said:
Its the number of wickets that will fall if you wona match by 8 wickets and there were no declarations and all the batsmen batted and no one retired hurt :goof:
:D Ok, 32's significance is that^ and something else more interesting.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
shankar said:
:D Ok, 32's significance is that^ and something else more interesting.
Shankar, I am sorry mate. I am pooped. I will turn in and try to get a few winks on this 'exploding' Diwali night.

Good night.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
highest number of tests without registering their first test win...in this case bangladesh?

shankar

International Debutant

Q1 Does it have to do with bowling ? NO
Q2 highest number of tests without registering their first test win...in this case bangladesh? NO

shankar

International Debutant
Sorry Sudeep, just saw your question now!

Q2 highest number of tests without registering their first test win...in this case bangladesh? NO
Q3 Does it have to do with batting? YES

shankar

International Debutant

Q4 is it the lowest ever test score in a completed innings? NO
Q5 Is it the average score per wicket in all test cricket? NO

shankar

International Debutant

Q4 is it the lowest ever test score in a completed innings? NO
Q5 Is it the average score per wicket in all test cricket? NO
Q6 Is it the number of deliveries faced in an innings of some sort? NO

shankar

International Debutant
CLUE (since I'll be crashing in a few minutes and nobody seems to be getting anywhere) : It's a test record. It is not an individual record i.e. its a record concerning the team score.