• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

archie mac

International Coach
yo hoo oooo......Archie .....Where are you ........:laugh:
Okay a tough one (I think), who am I?

I performed a first in Test cricket that not too many others have achieved, but I also achieved a first in the Gentleman V Players match

Can you name the player and the two achievments:)

JBMAC

State Captain

I performed a first in Test cricket that not too many others have achieved, but I also achieved a first in the Gentleman V Players match

Charlie Bannerman?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year

George Lohman ?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
If it is Tip Foster - then the records are obvious -ie 287 on debut and a Century in each innings for Gentlemen v Players...?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question
What do Shane Warne, Chaminda Vaas, Nuwan Zoysa have in common , that no one else has ?
:whistling