• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Video Drills

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Waiting anxiously for any fast bowling drills. Good video though, concise and to the point. I'd disable comments if I were you though, you get some real dicks on youtube.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I like it Neil. Real simple stuff but designed for your target audience and well demonstrated. :)

jonny1408

School Boy/Girl Captain
great drill, when i was younger i used to do this for hours and hours on end, and now im one of the best catchers and fielders in my club, and the best thing about it is you can do it pretty much wherever as theres always a wall.