• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha it's going to be fun to see these Star Sports pundits and Mayanti ****ting themselves now.

vcs

I hate Pak hack openers. Imran Nazir, Fakhar can all eat a dick.
Don't forget Nasir Jamshed, king of all those Pakistan spuds who only ever seemed to turn up against India.

At least he gave us that parody Twitter account, eh

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I've been calling it way before him ftr but for some reason it's brushed off as Gambhiring.
We both predicted way before the game. I had to mention it's not Gambhiring. Yeah I agree with you the feeling for this game wasn't good from Indian perspective.

vcs

Good thing from India's point of view, they know exactly what they're chasing
said Ravi Shastri

Just like every other team that's ever chased a total in the history of the game then, Ravi?

vcs

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, on comes ****ing Shah Rukh Khan to promote his ****ing movie. **** the **** off.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone saying they predicted this needs to give a theory of what would have happened to their prediction had that Fakhar dismissal not been a no-ball.

anil1405

International Captain
Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, on comes ****ing Shah Rukh Khan to promote his ****ing movie. **** the **** off.
Switch to the other India vs Pak game going on right now in London you ****s. At least we are leading there.

OverratedSanity

Anyone saying they predicted this needs to give a theory of what would have happened to their prediction had that Fakhar dismissal not been a no-ball.
I don't think it was that significant. Considering how well they batted, Azam and Hafeez would've done a great job had they come in earlier.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Your ifs and buts sicken me. If it wasn't a no ball, he probably wouldn't have been out on it as that extra milli second makes a difference at times. Last time you were saying Bangladesh should have scored less. At least this time India have no one to blame except themselves.

Burner

International Regular
You guys are unbelievable. Out of the 4 wickets that were taken, 1 was through a run out and the other 3 were batsmen slogging their way back into the pavilion. India have no chance, FMD that's total BS