• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd June - Group B - Sri Lanka v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Nice contest so far. Listening to Guerrilla Cricket while I watch on the telly. Quite good so far.

tobe_ornot2

Banned
And yeah credit to the bowlers. They lack any genuine outstanding qualities but they have stuck to their task and been disciplined.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Slow wicket. Large boundaries. Not exactly easy to bat on. South Africa has done really well today.

tobe_ornot2

Banned
Got shot in an incident which everyone who laughs at Australia for not touring to certain places said could never happen. Not the same since
I did some research and this turned out to be entirely false.

He fractured a disc but continued bowling which made the injury worse and led to time out of the game. Since then he hasn't regained form.

What's weird is in odis he still averages 21 which is probably the best among spinners. Maybe he will never recover from the back injury but I remember him being dropped from sl ODI side even when he was bowling okish and better than the other spinners around the side.

Maybe a sl poster could fill me in on that.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I did some research and this turned out to be entirely false.

He fractured a disc but continued bowling which made the injury worse and led to time out of the game. Since then he hasn't regained form.

What's weird is in odis he still averages 21 which is probably the best among spinners. Maybe he will never recover from the back injury but I remember him being dropped from sl ODI side even when he was bowling okish and better than the other spinners around the side.

Maybe a sl poster could fill me in on that.
Whats his record like pre and post the don't-worry-it'll-never-happen-they'll-never-target-cricketers/sportspeople incident which no one should take into account when deciding whether or not tour somewhere?

Last edited: