• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd June - Group B - Sri Lanka v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

91Jmay

International Coach
Great bowling and great call from Baz McCullum. Literally described it prior to ball being delivered.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I hate Saturdays and real life that takes you away from the cricket...

How can we not get to over 300 when one of our opening batsmen score a ton.... (Amla, wag!)

Parnell you suck...

AB thank you for a timely wicket.... score more runs, ok.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kapugedera is a spud, can't believe he's still around. SA have turned this one around.

91Jmay

International Coach
Glad we got confirmation the batsman had both feet grounded for ages before the bails came off. FFS umpire.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tahir is so brilliant.

Seriously needs to tone down the celebrations though. :laugh:

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Time to take Parnell off. He's had enough. Bring back Rabada and finish them off. Net run rate might potentially be important later on.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tahir the man!

Everyone knows he's a match winner but it still pisses people off when their teams lose wickets to him in the crucial middle overs :happy:

Kirkut

International Regular
Rabada's deliveries take off from the pitch in such a lively manner even when he bowls in mid 130s. Most exciting bowler to watch right now.

Last edited:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Thrashing in the end... but was worried when I first started watching this evening. Fantastic by Tahir and Amla.

Looking at it I`m still not convinced of Parnell, I would like to see Maharaj take his place.... rest I have to accept.

SeamUp

International Coach
Thrashing in the end... but was worried when I first started watching this evening. Fantastic by Tahir and Amla.

Looking at it I`m still not convinced of Parnell, I would like to see Maharaj take his place.... rest I have to accept.
Thought Faf's innings was the most crucial performance today. He came in in a sticky situation and got going from ball 1 and dragged Hash with him.

Tahir did what he was so good at. Morris probably best seamer and Morkel getting stronger. More to come from KG too.

But did Parnell bowl some horse **** in the first spell ? Keshav might just be an option especially if we keep getting these wickets and England get the true wickets at the Oval. It certainly made Sri Lanka think they had a chance using the new unknown strip that gripped and stood up at times at a slower pace than usual.