• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I like Warne when he makes a point the first time, after that it really gets too much.

Trott out which really is a good thing for the contest, so surprised that Root is in and not Morgan.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I like Warne when he makes a point the first time, after that it really gets too much.

Trott out which really is a good thing for the contest, so surprised that Root is in and not Morgan.
Yeah Morgan seems to need a bit more time to get through the gears. Root is pretty good at rotating immediately so might be better at #5

Furball

Evil Scotsman
No-ones said we want sixes. We want intent, and they'd just started to show that. Until the last 5 overs, they'd been batting too slowly.

Played Jonathan. Get in, scratch around, score at way under a run a ball, and get out. Probably boosted his 'ranking' though, and that's all that matters.
Great post.

Howe_zat

Audio File
With the batting powerplay generally accepted as something to be got through rather than an opportunity, I wonder if there's merit in just keeping the field up for as long as you can.

The_roc

U19 Captain
First 2 power play overs gone and only one of the twelve balls has gone for more than a single. It's cr*p

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Who invited Bhogle into the box? He should stick to writing articles on cricinfo that I don't read.