• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
164 I think they said. ****ing hell, the Aussies better get at least that. If we finish second we have to play at Cardiff.

We also get the harder semi, but that's not as big a factor.

Stapel

International Regular
For the 500th time in my life, I'm being told how the DRS works...
I guess that it's better to explain it a few times too many than the other way around.

As a completely self-educated cricket watcher, it took me more than a year to find out what the M was in OMWR....

Dissector

International Debutant
Australia is probably not going to get it in 29 overs but they are actually in a reasonable position to score it in 50 with a RRR of 4.25 with 5 wickets in hand The problem is that they probably still feel they have a slight chance to qualify so they will go for it and likely lose a wicket or two before they decide to just for settle the win. Once they do that it could become a very different game, almost a test match.