• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season ten

Agent TBY

International Captain
Bit late tho. Unless Sriram failed to accept when logging on Friday, you can't have challenged before Saturday morning, and that's a failure. (If Sriram accepts after 90 minutes from now it'll be arranged for next Sunday and create even more havoc, iirc.)
I'm not sure when that challenge was made, if Rob says it was before the deadline, I'll take the forfeit.

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
Coco's Nuts appear to have put out a B team...

End of Over 10: 15-8, runrate=1.50
Pead 5-1-9-3
Larsen* 0 (10 balls)
Lock 0 (1 balls)
Last Wicket: Chinnery lbw b. Pead 0 (FOW: 15/8)

Looks like the other match in our group isn't happening at all. C'mon guys, it's the CW Cup! Shake a leg...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Opening Balance 10/167 (43.5)

lost to

Tawonga Tigers 3/169 (41.3)

Congrats Geg, result kinda shows just how important having good bowlers is.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Click anywhere to close

Jamees 999ers won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Flat

End of Over 22: 111-3, runrate=5.05
Haishen 1-0-3-0
Bissmire* 3 (7 balls)
Steyn 53 (54 balls)
Last Wicket: Samiullah Run Out 24 (FOW: 102/3)

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
And that's the end of the match. Beard XI won by 10 wickets.
Coco's Nuts 20-10
Beard XI 23-0

43 runs and a forfeit in Group G, as things threaten to get TOTALLY CRAZY.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Congrats Geg, result kinda shows just how important having good bowlers is.
Not really.

And that's the end of the match. Central Districts won by 10 wickets.
BEST Indies 51-10
Central Districts 52-0

Better performance from him than last time. Would've liked to have batted first tbh.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
As I think has already been mentioned, I never received a challenge from Boggles. Disappointing.

Son Of Coco

Coco's Nuts appear to have put out a B team...

End of Over 10: 15-8, runrate=1.50
Pead 5-1-9-3
Larsen* 0 (10 balls)
Lock 0 (1 balls)
Last Wicket: Chinnery lbw b. Pead 0 (FOW: 15/8)

Looks like the other match in our group isn't happening at all. C'mon guys, it's the CW Cup! Shake a leg...
:laugh:

When all that's up for debate is how much I lose by I like to do it spectacularly. Glad I got to bat first, didn't want to field for 50 while you guys got 400 and then come out and get 20.

Unfortunately this week I've got two games against decent teams, if it was one against a bot then I would have had a crack.

Bobisback

International Regular
Im feeling good for back to back finals. Thrashing of Toz shows im in good form, not everyone beats him by 10 wickets.

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
For him, not for you. You would have got creamed tbh, so some easy unexpected points.
Well quite - assuming Boggles actually play the rest of their matches, that forfeit could make all the difference. In fact now you'd put money on it being a three-way tie at the top, making it a complete crapshoot as to who goes out.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Click anywhere to close

Jamees 999ers won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Flat

End of Over 22: 111-3, runrate=5.05
Haishen 1-0-3-0
Bissmire* 3 (7 balls)
Steyn 53 (54 balls)
Last Wicket: Samiullah Run Out 24 (FOW: 102/3)
9 wicket loss

HeathDavisSpeed

Surprisingly easy for Connells:

Connells Estates defeated Sad Decadent XI by 135 Runs.

Connells 261-3 (Adu 79, Middleton 83, Cooper 51*)
Sad Decadent XI 126 all out (Gedye 43, Antoine 6-35)

PFLs still okay as well. A couple of players need a rest, but otherwise looking good.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
For him, not for you. You would have got creamed tbh, so some easy unexpected points.
If there's one thing you should've learnt from the CW Cup, it's never rule out Brackenhurst. That said, my 'disappointing' was just because I wanted a match.