• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [19/01/09] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
What sort of stats does a 19 year old need to make the u-19 side? Pietersen should be hitting superb in batting and bowling soon, and he's about to turn 19, but I suppose that's a bit short of the standard?

Agent TBY

International Captain
What sort of stats does a 19 year old need to make the u-19 side? Pietersen should be hitting superb in batting and bowling soon, and he's about to turn 19, but I suppose that's a bit short of the standard?
I've got an exceptional 19yo, and he barely makes the side.

And that's for India, btw.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Got absolutely slaughtered in my friendly today against a Div V side. The honeymoon period is over - I could be in for a long season...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha Hakon. Sneaky bugger changes his pitch from green to flat without me noticing.

Not the best few days. :D

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Players are aging tomorrow, which means that wages should be recalculated as well. My biggest increases will be Canning (currently 30,988), Terry (5,582), Potgieter (2,913) and Burger (702). Total wages currently at 63,983. Canning's wont be pretty at all, and I suspect Terry could be getting pretty high.
Canning 30,988-->49,080
Terry 5,582--> 14,326
Potgieter 2,913--> 8,012
Burger 702--> 2,431

Dire stuff about the matches being re run. Sure, I won this one by 10 wickets instead of 7, but Canning only took the 1 wicket.

I've got an easy cup match at least, their best rating is mediocre.

PY

International Coach
My wages are going to be foul. Gone up a long way, not sure why my salary total is way higher than people who are getting better ratings than me...:dry:

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Haha, love the fact that my game was replayed! First up, I got hit for 344, and then skittled for 48. Second time round, I 'limited' them to 342 and made 203 myself. Much better!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Canning 30,988-->49,080
Terry 5,582--> 14,326
Potgieter 2,913--> 8,012
Burger 702--> 2,431

Dire stuff about the matches being re run. Sure, I won this one by 10 wickets instead of 7, but Canning only took the 1 wicket.

I've got an easy cup match at least, their best rating is mediocre.
I assume you're talking BT20 cup?

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
The team that got relegated to my league is a bot.

My wages only went up $2,000 so that's not too bad. I'm going to miss that subsidy, what's the limit before you go bankrupt? I might have to sell a trainee.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
£350,000. Pretty much banking that I get an awesome trainee. Have my Academy Condition on Superb.

Well played Hak. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.