• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW BT Cup 6

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hey, I am not able challenge Kipper XI...Please help
Its because you have already have a friendly arranged, so its mighty impossible for you to get a game this week and thus been forefitted from the comp. Someone will correct you if i am wrong.

cameeel

International Captain
Its because you have already have a friendly arranged, so its mighty impossible for you to get a game this week and thus been forefitted from the comp. Someone will correct you if i am wrong.
Out for comp? Don't they just forfeit the one game?

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Let Jamees 999ers and KipperXI play the match and I will wait for a new signup so that I can start playing from next week..Pls....I will be reaplcing Jamees 999ers in his group and he in my group, Can you make that possible Tharmi?

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Let Jamees 999ers and KipperXI play the match and I will wait for a new signup so that I can start playing from next week..Pls....I will be reaplcing Jamees 999ers in his group and he in my group, Can you make that possible Tharmi?
Makes the groups unbalanced and defeats the purpose for ratings.

Changed my mind and am available if needed.
Xav if you want you got a fixture against Jamee. Challenge Jamees 999ers at your place or Jamee can challenge you.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Challenged Citizens Erased, but did so at his ground, as he has a much bigger capacity than mine - is that ok? If not, he'll have to reject me and we'll do it the other way round.
It's never been a problem tbh, and I don't really mind having home advantage.

Match accepted.