• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BT Cup 5

cometer

State Regular
Comets to wipe the floor with Eelam this week i see. Hopefully we can get past a hundred this week.
You'll make more than 100 as my bowling is rather dismal apart from 1 bowler. Also I've really only got 2 batsmen any decent as well. Will be closer than you think I feel.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Well done guys pretty much all the matches have been challenged atleast. 10 out of 19 matches have been confirmed. Im not going to list the matches yet, as im sure most will be confirmed by the end of the day. The only matches i've noticed that haven't been challenged, they probably have been not just posted are:

Dalmeny Cricket Club vs Boulevard Bombers
Withington Wonderers vs Alternative XI