• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [10/08/07] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
chaminda_00 said:
If you going to edit your post make sure you change all the bad grammer, its their not there
Haha, pot-kettle-black.

Just picked up this guy for 104K, looks a snip to me. I'll probably just raise his batting to respectable and leave him at that.

Christian Cattermole (974473)
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, worthless batting form, respectable bowling form, sublime
A steady player with strong leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: Zebras
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 3,761
Wages: £582 p/w

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: competent Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:
If you going to edit your post make sure you change all the bad grammer, its their not there
If we're going to be pedantic:
chaminda_00 said:
If you are going to edit your post make sure you change all the bad grammar, it's their, not there.
Technically you should use quotation marks as well, but I'll let it slide. :sleep:

Irving gets listed.

Alex Irving (445781)
LH Batsman, LF Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, lively
An attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and woeful experience.

Plays For: 24342626
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 91,398
Wages: £21,201 p/w

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: remarkable Concentration: superb
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: superb
Fielding: superb

Fair Bloody Gun!

Check his Pic Monty Panasar except fast!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Some interesting sales of my batsmen this season. I had a 21yo competent/feeble bats with mediocre stamina go for 150k at the start of the season. Then had a 22yo mediorce/feeble bat with repectable stamina go for 102k, he also is feeble/competent and has strong leadership. Then today i had a 28yo respectable/woeful bats with competent stamina go for 102k as well. I would have thought the repectable bat would have sold for the most but he didn't. Doesn't really matter but cus they were all just makeshift players, just thought it was interesting.

PY

International Coach
andyc said:
Am in need of a friendly myself, will play anyone.
Fancy a game? Haven't played your mob for a while. In fact, it's almost 4 months!

Don't expect to come away with owt though, thinking that Canning may be too hot to handle and for some reason, my fitness is fair and my morale is hopeful....:mellow:

Sorry Adam, I'd get pillaged by your lot so badly that it wouldn't be worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.