• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Cup Part Four

cricketboy29

International Regular
Seems that everyone's out to get me in my group. Foregone conclusion, that Nooga's gone through.

I guess it'll be a tussle for that second spot between me and dave, with a little bit of competition from Pup.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The Vindscreen vs AA game has been set up for this Sunday - will it be OK to count it or do we have to rematch the week after?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Robertinho said:
Just stick to the schedule. It's easier that way.
Righto - so this week is a bit of a pre-competition warm up - time to get a mental edge on the opposition (or not!)