• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BatTrick Cup Part Deux - Signup, Draw, Results and Banter

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm going to GFI this week's league match as well, so I see no reason why Rob shouldn't beat me this weekend seeing as he can TIE against a bot on Friday if he wants to. Even if I make the final there's no way I'll be able to beat nibbs (assuming he makes it through) without Cuss, so meh.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well anyway teams left in the plate are:

Scaly Piscine
Magical Ponies
Kipper XI
Lancashire

I tell you what, England v India is going on in Battrick at the moment

If England's total ends in 1, 2 or 3 I'll play Magical Ponies
If England's total ends in 4, 5 or 6 I'll play Kipper XI
If England's total ends in 7, 8 or 9 I'll play Lancashire

If it ends in 0 it's bloody annoying...

England are currently 255-0 off 39 overs.

andyc

Argh. I don't belong in the plate competition, looking at the other teams, and especially with Canning on very low fitness.

nibbs

International Captain
Adamc said:
Even if I make the final there's no way I'll be able to beat nibbs (assuming he makes it through) without Cuss, so meh.
oh come on, adam. just stop talking your team down. there's no way in hell my team could possibly beat yours.

Scaly piscine

Robertinho said:
PY is doing the fixtures :huh:
Different people have posted most of them anyway and they're random (I flipped a coin to decide home and away, tho it worked out well anyway because both teams who played away last time had a home game and vice versa as far as the plate goes)

So it doesn't really matter.

PY

International Coach
I'm afraid I've not got the net at the moment so my contributions are only sporadic and certainly don't have time to look through Battrick to see who won and who's still in the competition and who's dropped out for whatever reason.

Sorry, but someone else will have to do it if they're still interested as I got impression that no-one was that bothered anymore!

cricketboy29

International Regular
PY said:
I'm afraid I've not got the net at the moment so my contributions are only sporadic and certainly don't have time to look through Battrick to see who won and who's still in the competition and who's dropped out for whatever reason.

Sorry, but someone else will have to do it if they're still interested as I got impression that no-one was that bothered anymore!
Hmm, i guess i can do that.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Good luck today Rob, I won't be online for the match but it should be a good one. I've put Ashton and Ashton in as the opening batsmen just to confuse you.

cricketboy29

International Regular
The Conquerors vs Victoria Panthers
Sad Decadent XI vs Citizens Erased
Drunk XI vs Hoy's Holy XI
Jamee 999s vs Central Districts

For the bedpan, people. Better late than never.

Last edited:

andyc

Cameeel's making short work of my bowlers

End of Over 19: 116-0, runrate=6.11
Tedstone 5-1-37-0
Brydon* 60 (54 balls)
Waterhouse 51 (63 balls)

Probably shouldn't have played Tedstone and Canning due to their fitness, but I didn't want to have to reorganise my team.