• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at Lord's

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sky the bastards showing the Lyth 1st innings dismissal as you are looking away and you think you have lost a wicket already.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm gonna spend the lunch break burning down all shops and pubs in the CH62 postcode that sell fosters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Good solid public service. Plenty of Australians will wish more power to your arm.
Yeah think someone was trolling with the 'aussie' beers they sell over here. I mean castlemaine, bitch please

wine goes okay though

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
essentially he'll be monitored for the rest of the game and i cant imagine he'll bet let out there

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It'd be crazy to let him out there given how he looked at the crease. Besides, it's vital he's got his balance back for a post-match dance.