• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 8th massacre at the SCG

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Need more halfwits then, averages 40 in ODI's so I guess a halfwit is what most teams need.
Not when Ch9 commentators are seriously boosting him for a spot to SA for tests

Guy cant score runs for WA so major danger will be to SA slip fielder's fingers

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Eoin Morgan, "[Michael Clarke] with his umpiring experience gave me his opinion and I politely declined"

:laugh:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, been a good morning for me, the fragrant Ana beating Serena, and winning a couple of hundred on the Golf, the cricket cannot diminish me.

Jassy

Banned
What does Social have against Haddin? I am baffled. I can understand if someone felt Prior has had the better career overall(I do too) but to have a go at him now when he was arguably Australia's best player in what was Australia's biggest series win(not just the margin, I am talking about importance) in ages is silly. On form he is the best wicket-keeper batsman in the world - tests obviously. He hasn't embarrassed himself in the ODIs either. Wade is a clown and he should probably play IPL, BBL, SPL and whatever. Keep him as far away from the international side as possible please. Or ask him to bowl spin and give him to Pakistan as gratitude for Fawad.