• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Don't care how many he scores or how funny/frustrating (delete as appropriate depending on who you're supporting) his dismissals are, man I love watching Bell bat.

I used to be able to say the same of Watson but he's never even good to watch anymore. So sad.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done Aussies, way too good for us.

Stokes is one of the few decent things for us, looks like we have a raw cricketer there. Certainly looks as good as Flintoff at the same age, probably better. If he ends up as good he'll do fine.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't care how many he scores or how funny/frustrating (delete as appropriate depending on who you're supporting) his dismissals are, man I love watching Bell bat.

I used to be able to say the same of Watson but he's never even good to watch anymore. So sad.
I see you missed that comedy of the morning session then? :p

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
How much better do these two look when batting with a bit of positive intent. **** me the whole team should have at least attempted to bat with this intent from day 1 Brisbane.

SpofforthLohman

U19 12th Man
Well done Aussies, way too good for us.

Stokes is one of the few decent things for us, looks like we have a raw cricketer there. Certainly looks as good as Flintoff at the same age, probably better. If he ends up as good he'll do fine.
Just love how you pom fans just give up, even with such a long way to go. I am starting to worry now, they only need 320 odd runs now, nothing at all for good batsmen. I just hope your team has given up because these last few years have been the worst ever. If Australia don't get the ashes this time I admit the whole team needs shooting.

Spark

Global Moderator
Just love how you pom fans just give up, even with such a long way to go. I am starting to worry now, they only need 320 odd runs now, nothing at all for good batsmen. I just hope your team has given up because these last few years have been the worst ever. If Australia don't get the ashes this time I admit the whole team needs shooting.
Look, if you honestly think that England are chasing down 500 with 6 wickets in hand then you are living in a genuine alternate universe.

EDIT: Really not sure about this whole bouncer tactic though. Nick him off, ****s

Last edited:

SpofforthLohman

U19 12th Man
Who the **** is Stokes to hang around and be a pain in the arse!? Just take the hint and piss off mate!
I am with you, I am getting sick of this, I just want to see the English get totally annihilated 5 - 0 after all the pain we have been through ever since they won the Ashes in 2005 (and only then because McGrath was injured.).