• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Carberry, Bell and susprisingly Panesar aside, the English batsmen seem to have taken a leaf out of India's book from their last tour here. They just straight up seem like they don't want to be out there.

Fair play to Johnson though. I was vehemently against his selection at the Gabba, and I don't think I've been proven more wrong since my Mick Lewis/434 prediction (or that inside edge comment above). Hope he can keep it up because he is bowling seriously well at the moment.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nothing over that from Harris. Well played though Sherminator.

Just bounce Monty for the rest of the day imo.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just bowl Lyon and Siddle now until a wicket falls. Keep the real bowlers fresh for the follow on.

Wouldn't get them to follow on personally, but I think it's what Clarke will do.