• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

uvelocity

International Coach
these boots were made for bowling and thats just what theyll do. one of these days these boots are gonna bowl all over you

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Remember how exciting Joe Root was when he daybooed? He's neutered by so many factors up at the top of the order and it could ruin him. He'll be the new old Bell at this rate.

But I've still not forgiven his dismissal yesterday so he can **** off

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Remember how exciting Joe Root was when he daybooed? He's neutered by so many factors up at the top of the order and it could ruin him. He'll be the new old Bell at this rate.

But I've still not forgiven his dismissal yesterday so he can **** off
Saw him at Lords against New Zeland and he just looked like a test batsman. Root will be fine.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Saw him at Lords against New Zeland and he just looked like a test batsman. Root will be fine.
Indeed. He's had a working over by a some fine bowlers and lost some confidence. Happens to every young player at some point. I don't think being shuffled up and down the order has helped. Nor have the situations he's been coming in at lately.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Indeed. He's had a working over by a some fine bowlers and lost some confidence. Happens to every young player at some point. I don't think being shuffled up and down the order has helped. Nor have the situations he's been coming in at lately.
It's the shuffling I'm getting at really. We aren't letting him settle into a role. It's like early Bell, and the Aussies with Hughes.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Australia's next two assignments are away to RSA and then UAE. Interesting to see how Johnson will bowl in in both these different conditions.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
These comms love their own work

Having said that, the more people that stick the boot into Morgan the better