• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Let's just be clear about something: Conn, Craddock, Dorries and well most of the people at those News Ltd tabloids suck

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Let's just be clear about something: Conn, Craddock, Dorries and well most of the people at those News Ltd tabloids suck
conn is bad but i still put him a bit above craddock and dorries who are absolute shockers

dermo

International Vice-Captain
dont get me wrong, hes **** i just think hes slightly better than craddock who is possibly the worst sports journalist in this country, a close run thing between him and **** rothfield

uvelocity

International Coach
rank the ****wits

dorries
craddock
conn
rothfield

you could easily be confused as to whether it's 1-4 or 4-1 tbh. i'd have to box the field

benchmark00

I read that Buzz ****s article on the weekend, **** it was bad.

Who's that bald headed bell end they have on the back page? I haven't read anything he's written but holy **** he is one gigantic spud.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If Rebecca Wilson counts as a sports journalist (which I believe she classes herself as despite not ever actually writing about sport) then she's by far the worst.

Spikey

idea was Australian Cricket Journalist Power Rankings ftr

Last edited:

benchmark00

I read that Buzz ****s article on the weekend, **** it was bad.

Who's that bald headed bell end they have on the back page? I haven't read anything he's written but holy **** he is one gigantic spud.
That's the back page the show on fox sports, not the newspaper page ftr.

benchmark00

If you really want to get to the point where you want to gauge your eye balls out with sp00ns, watch the back page and listen to him talk about cricket (or anything in fact).

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
James Hooper is a League writer so not that surprised you didn't know him. He isn't the absolute worst when talking League. I'm not watching tonights episode, but yeah I found him clueless about some other sports.

How were the hailstorms UV? Are the hailstorms making it still a bat first pitch? Kevin Mitchell Junior will make it a perfect pitch no doubt.

Last edited:

Spikey

maybe we should just discuss the good news ltd guys (obviously lalor and haigh but who else)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey how about one of those "commentators say the darndest things" checklist.

To kick things off with the Gabba Test in mind

[ ] Warne's success and love of the GABBA due to the extra bounce
[ ] Australia's undefeated record there
[ ] Kevin Mitchell Jnr getting mentioned a helluva lot of times.
[ ] Nasser's decision to bowl first.
[ ] Siddle's hattrick (please, please, please)

Last edited: